14-16 April 2023
(1948, 1953, 1958, 1963, 1968, and 1973)
Future Reunion Dates
SMA Reunion 2023 Headquarters
24 S. Market St, Staunton, Virginia 24401
Please note: Only 60 rooms have been blocked ($145 avg per night) at the H24S and they will go FAST!
It is strongly recommended that you make your hotel reservation NOW if you care to stay at the H24S.
Use this link to reserve one of the blocked rooms at H24S:
Or, call the hotel and ask for Special SMA Reunion Rate.
Local Direct: (540) 885-4848
Toll Free: (866) 880-0024
Fax: (540) 885-4840
In addition to registering for a room at the hotel,
you will also need to register separately with the SMAAF for the reunion
(see the Registration Form button at top of page).
Staunton has a strategic mid-Atlantic location and is a scenic drive. Only 90 minutes from Richmond, VA, and 2 hours from Washington, DC.
Driving directions to Staunton, VA and the Stonewall Jackson Hotel from points North/South and East
- Take Interstate 81 to Exit 222.
- Follow 250 West (Richmond Road) for approximately 2 1/2 miles toward “Historic Downtown Staunton”.
- You will begin to see signs to the Stonewall Jackson Hotel.
- When Hwy 250 ends at a “T” intersection, turn right and go under the train tracks.
- Follow the Historical Signs to Coalter Street.
- Proceed up Coalter Street and make a left onto Frederick Street.
- At the 1st traffic light, make a left onto Market Street.
- Proceed 1 1/2 blocks, the hotel will be on the right-hand side.
The Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport, together with nearby Roanoke Regional Airport and Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, provide convenient air service.
The Stonewall Jackson Hotel is also in close proximity to Staunton’s historic working train depot which is serviced by AMTRAK.