We regret very much missing the opportunity to enjoy your fellowship in Staunton this year. We look forward to seeing you in April 2021. Next year’s Reunion also marks the 20th anniversary of the openning of the SMA-VWIL Museum & Archives and the 25th anniversary of the founding of the Virginia Women’s Institute for Leadership (VWIL), our partner in the preservation of the legacy of Staunton Military Academy. See you there! Meanwhile, let’s all just be safe over the next several months!
16-18 April 2021
Future Reunion Dates
SMA Reunion 2021 Headquarters
24 S. Market St, Staunton, Virginia 24401
Please note: Only 70 rooms have been blocked at the SJH and they will go FAST!
It is strongly recommended that you make your hotel reservation NOW if you care to stay at the SJH.
Ask for Special SMA Reunion Rate.
Local Direct: (540) 885-4848
Toll Free: (866) 880-0024
Fax: (540) 885-4840
In addition to registering for a room at the hotel,
you will also need to register separately with the SMAAF for the reunion
(see the Registration Form button at top of page).
Staunton has a strategic mid-Atlantic location and is a scenic drive. Only 90 minutes from Richmond, VA, and 2 hours from Washington, DC.
Driving directions to Staunton, VA and the Stonewall Jackson Hotel from points North/South and East
- Take Interstate 81 to Exit 222.
- Follow 250 West (Richmond Road) for approximately 2 1/2 miles toward “Historic Downtown Staunton”.
- You will begin to see signs to the Stonewall Jackson Hotel.
- When Hwy 250 ends at a “T” intersection, turn right and go under the train tracks.
- Follow the Historical Signs to Coalter Street.
- Proceed up Coalter Street and make a left onto Frederick Street.
- At the 1st traffic light, make a left onto Market Street.
- Proceed 1 1/2 blocks, the hotel will be on the right-hand side.
The Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport, together with nearby Roanoke Regional Airport and Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, provide convenient air service.
The Stonewall Jackson Hotel is also in close proximity to Staunton’s historic working train depot which is serviced by AMTRAK.